***Assignment Network available – this position is open to internal candidates only.***
This assignment network is an in-house networking process to facilitate matching opportunities and people for short-term and low-percentage assignments. We now have a new position available through the assignment network.
Percentage time: 25%
Program/Division: Primary Health Care, Sexual and Reproductive Health
Location: Seattle or DC
Start date: Immediately
End date: December 2021
Scope of Work
- Schedule team meetings and meetings with other internal and external stakeholders across the SRH team and projects. Including liaising with partners, making logistical arrangements, managing RSVPs, assist in generating meeting materials, taking notes, and highlighting action items.
- Provide knowledge management support, utilizing Teams, Box, OneNote, and Smartsheet, for the SRH global team, including the DMPA-SC Access Collaborative team and teams focused on women’s cancers.
- Assist with coordinating the drafting, editing, proofreading, and production of documents and presentations intended for internal and external audiences. Including creating production calendars and ensuring submission deadlines are met.
- Collaborate with PATH Program Assistants to ensure smooth coordination of team schedule and project activities among the different offices.
- Perform other tasks as assigned, and in alignment with team priorities.
- Serve as back up to other Program Assistants.