***Assignment Network available – this position is open to internal candidates only.***
This assignment network is an in-house networking process to facilitate matching opportunities and people for short-term and low-percentage assignments. We now have a new position available through the assignment network.
Percentage time: 15-20%
Program/Division: Office of Research Affairs
Start date: August 16, 2021
End date: Dec 17, 2021
Scope of Work
The Office of Research Affairs (ORA) is seeking a Program Assistant to manage and/or assist with the following tasks:
- Research Determination Committee (RDC) inbox monitoring, administrative review and processing of applications for Human Subjects Research (HSR) determination. RDC inbox requests have a 2-day response-time goal.
- Monitor submissions in IRBNet and triage to appropriate reviewers. Following up with researchers who have open studies under delegated IRB review every 2–4 weeks. Complete data entry on actions taken on submissions. Support reviewers in publishing correspondence.
- User testing for software system changes.
- Reviewing, proof-reading, formatting of documents, training materials, other as needed.
- Salesforce data entry or other data entry as needed; may include internet searches for data, etc.
- Back-up for ORA inbox monitoring.
- Reviewing open research reports for delegated institutional review board (IRB) review studies past their expiration dates and reaching out to study team members for updates.
- Reviewing overdue biorepository governance plan (BGP) inquiry responses from BGP tracking spreadsheet and reaching out to study team members for updates.
- Data entry of information on existing studies from IRBNet system into SalesForce (approximately 100 existing studies in IRBNet); timeline TBD.
- Other admin and support tasks as needed