***Assignment Network available – this position is open to internal candidates only.***
The assignment network is an in-house networking process to facilitate matching opportunities and people for short-term and low-percentage assignments. We now have a new position available through the assignment network.
Percentage time: 10-100%
Location: Any PATH office location
Start date: November 1st, 2020
End date: Mid 2021
The MNCHN team is requesting the support of a seasoned program assistant to onboard the Early Childhood Action Network, a portfolio of projects that are being transferred to PATH. This position will be 10-20% time in the months of November and December and will likely move to a full time role in January.
- Backstop meetings, as required, by coordinating schedules, providing administrative support, moderating listservs, and assisting group leaders to fulfill their responsibilities
- Proofread reports, presentations, and other materials
- Organize Secretariat meetings and teleconferences; prepare agendas, draft minutes, troubleshoot audio/visual connections, and facilitate post-meeting follow-up.
- Support ECDAN proposal development
- Organize virtual conferences, workshops, meetings, and other events.
- Provide administrative support to the ECDAN Director including orientation to PATH systems and complex schedule coordination.
- Maintain ECDAN calendar and travel schedules
- Support the PADM in sub agreement and consultant agreement development and payment processing.
- Other items as required