***Assignment Network available – this position is open to internal candidates only.***
This assignment network is an in-house networking process to facilitate matching opportunities and people for short-term and low-percentage assignments. We now have a new position available through the assignment network.
Percentage time: 50%
Location: US time zone
Start date: Immediately
End date: October 31, 2021
Scope of Work:
- Serve as the primary point of administrative contact and liaison for the Executive.
- Provide daily briefings to be delivered at the beginning of Executive’s day including meeting schedule, general notes and status updates.
- Manage calendar and schedules, including prioritization, follow-up, and dissemination of information with internal and external parties.
- Handle confidential and sensitive information appropriately and discretely.
- Organize and provide support for Executive Team meetings including agenda setting, attend meetings and track action items.
- Prepare, draft, and review internal and external correspondence; ensure quality and accuracy of information. Follow-up on correspondence on Executive’s behalf.
- Collect and prepare information for posting to PATH’s intranet and external website.
- Provide support for all aspects of travel for the Executive. Working alongside PATH’s travel company, research flights and hotels according to Executive’s preferences.