***Assignment Network available – this position is open to internal candidates only.***
This assignment network is an in-house networking process to facilitate matching opportunities and people for short-term and low-percentage assignments. We now have a new position available through the assignment network.
Percentage time: 50%
Program/Division: AMEE Region
Start date: Immediately
End date: March 2022
Scope of Work
- Serve as the primary point of administrative contact and liaison for the Chief of AMEE (CoA).
- Provide daily briefings to be delivered at the beginning of CoA day including meeting schedule, general notes and status updates.
- Manage calendar and schedules, including prioritization, follow-up, and dissemination of information.
- Handle confidential and sensitive information appropriately and discretely.
- Organize and provide support for management and sub-management team meetings including agenda setting, attend meetings and take minutes for dissemination.
- Prepare, draft, and review internal and external correspondence; ensure quality and accuracy of information.
- Collect and prepare information for posting to PATH’s intranet and external website.