***Assignment Network available – this position is open to internal candidates only.***
This assignment network is an in-house networking process to facilitate matching opportunities and people for short-term and low-percentage assignments. We now have a new position available through the assignment network.
Percentage time: 50-100%
Location: Any PATH US, Europe, or Africa office
Start date: ASAP
End date: Sept 30
Scope of Work
- Contribute to design of data collection tools for both qualitative and quantitative landscape of digital health interventions for community health
- Contribute to development of tools, SOPs, and protocol development.
- Participate in both quantitative and qualitative data collection and analysis including conducting interviews and facilitating discussions; creating and administering survey tools; entering, managing and QA-ing data.
- Perform initial analyses; prepare and interpret research findings for reports and presentations. Work closely with internal stakeholders to define analytic objectives, interpret results, and determine next steps for analyses.
- Analyze and visualize qualitative and quantitative data in analytic programs.
- Work with multi-stakeholder team to communicate results and recommendations in compelling and creative ways.
- Provides training for staff supporting data analysis.
Skills and Experience Needed
Degree is social sciences, statistics, public health or related field; 3+ years hands-on experience conducting similar mixed-methods research; proficient in questionnaire design, survey sampling, weighting; adept in quantitative methods; proficient in manipulating and analyzing data using standard tools (SPSS, Stata, etc); Experience collaborating with qualitative researchers on mixed-methods research; Qualitative experience a plus; Clear communicator of research findings to technical and non-technical audiences; Familiarity with digital health and community level information systems a plus; English proficiency required. Experience with PMI a plus; French language skills a plus.