***Assignment Network available – this position is open to internal candidates only.***
This assignment network is an in-house networking process to facilitate matching opportunities and people for short-term and low-percentage assignments. We now have a new position available through the assignment network.
Percentage time: 100%
Program/Division: Internal Audit
Start date: July 01, 2021; September 27, 2021
End date: August 13, 2021; November 05, 2021
There will be two different people needed at two different times during the year. Time is needed as below:
- During the planning phase of the audit (1 week): 50%
- During audit fieldwork and reporting (4 weeks): 100%
- Finalization of audit report (5 days): 30%
Scope of Work:
- Support in the audit planning process for the country office audit(s)
- Participate in entry meeting(s) at the start of audit fieldwork to discuss the scope of work, approach and support required from the in-country staff during the audit.
- Hold interviews with various in-country teams to gain an understanding of the internal control processes and procedures, and document the details of the discussions
- Perform audit procedures (remotely or in-country) based on the risk assessment done at the audit planning stage, and document in the Audit program
- Provide insights on improvement of the internal control environment at the country office, drawing from experience in the staff’s current workstation, as well as industry best practices
- Discuss the audit observations with country leadership team and seek clarifications as appropriate.
- Participate in the exit meeting(s) to debrief the auditee on the preliminary observations arising from the audit fieldwork.
- Prepare an audit report and seek input from management on suggested corrective actions to address the findings
- Evaluate the status of implementation of prior period audit recommendations