SI is seeking a Team Leader to design and lead a youth assessment for USAID/Cambodia, providing technical guidance and team supervision. This is a consultancy position.
- Develop the assessment plan and methodology and communicating with USAID/Cambodia and SI HQ Management Team during the Assessment.
- Oversee overall team coordination, including ensuring that team members adequately understand their roles and responsibilities and assigning individual data/information collection and reporting responsibilities.
- Oversee the development of data collection tools; lead the team in conducting qualitative and quantitative field data collection and rigorous analysis.
- Responsible for compiling and writing the final report as well as other key deliverables as required by the client.
- Master’s degree or higher in relevant subject matter.
- At least eight years of experience in youth development, field research methodologies, and multi-sector Youth Assessments.
- Significant experience (at least three years) managing and conducting youth assessments, or similar research in the development field.
- Extensive experience (at least five years) in youth development or youth programming, including understanding of youth cohorts that may be at risk for exclusion from development interventions.
- Expertise in research methods and assessments, including experience conducting workforce development assessments.
- Understanding of the Cambodia country and political context as well as development challenges.
- Strong team management and interpersonal skills.
- Strong research and writing skills.
- Prior experience leading assessments/evaluations, supervising and technically guiding team members.
- Expertise in USAID evaluation policies and practices.
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills, especially evaluation or assessment reports.
- Willingness and ability to travel throughout Cambodia.
Come join our energetic and innovative team! We offer you the opportunity to play a leading role in the growth of our company, work as part of a creative and committed team, and make a difference in the well-being of our world.
To learn more about Social Impact, please visit our website: http://www.socialimpact.com
SI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please, no phone calls.