This secondment role will support the IT Transformation Delivery Lead and IT Project Managers in the delivery of some of the OE&E change programmes by providing detailed support materials to stakeholders. This role will be supporting activities from understanding the business needs, facilitation of the solutions alignment to co-ordinating the architectural vision for the Data/Digital and Enterprise IT Architecture and provide information for in-put into relevant detailed business cases.
This is a 6-9 month secondment.
Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- Support the production of business cases and financial appraisal models by providing financial analysis, preparing communications to stakeholders and compiling slide presentations for governance reviews
- Facilitation of proof of concepts aligning to business needs and IT solutions by gathering data and analytics for the IT Transformation Delivery Lead to review
- Support the two year change delivery roadmap, dependency mapping and resource planning by inputting data into Microsoft Office project plans
- Support the go to market RFP process with procurement and commercial leads by gathering information on requirements for the IT Transformation Delivery Lead to review
- Ensure that projects are delivered against future architecture, cost, time and benefits by gathering data on the costs and benefits for use in business cases
- Provide data to the IT Transformation Delivery Lead to enable the correct decisions being made in relation to business case proposals
Knowledge, Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- A good understanding of current systems and suppliers within the banks IT supplier landscape is preferable
- Financial and analytical skills
- Microsoft Project
- Providing options and analytical data for input into business cases
- Working to tight deadlines
Diversity is one of the Banks core values which are at the heart of everything it does. A diverse workforce with the right knowledge and skills enables connection with our clients, brings pioneering ideas, energy and innovation. The EBRD staff is characterised by its rich diversity of nationalities, cultures and opinions and we aim to sustain and build on this strength. As such, the EBRD seeks to ensure that everyone is treated with respect and given equal opportunities and works in an inclusive environment. The EBRD encourages all qualified candidates who are nationals of the EBRD member countries to apply regardless of their racial, ethnic, religious and cultural background, gender, sexual orientation or disabilities.