This interim role will be deployed directly to the transformation programme and provide analytical data to the seconded Commercial IT Transformation Lead and the rest of the IT Transformation programme where required. The main focus will be on the IT budget, performance management measures, supplier contracts and supplier management. This will support the move from the current to the end state as presented within the IT Target Operating Model (TOM) vision.
This interim role will also support associated IT 3rd party consultancy arrangements, the IT Transformation Director, IT Transformation Commercial Lead and the CPU in evaluation of the business needs services to assist in getting to the next level of evaluation from the high level strategy paper and convert this into service requirements for sourcing purposes. This will be achieved by providing stakeholders with financial data and analytics.
This is a 6-9 month secondment position.
Accountabilities & Responsibilities
Support on key deliverables such as contributing material for transition roadmaps, supporting the mapping of all services into the Cost Transparency Tool and Service Catalogue
- Support the mapping of the current IT processes, service levels and risk and performance measures for both the current state and future state by working with the IT Leadership team and Risk Function
- Provide support material such as commercial contracts and market analytics for the supplier evaluation and commercial negotiation as part of the Request For Proposal (RFP) process
- Support with the creation of the cost transparency tool and associated processes as well as the performance management framework creation and delivery
- Work closely with the Finance and HR Stakeholders to build management reporting and monthly financial and reporting reviews with the service providers to ensure accountability and delivery against key targets. Support in writing commentaries to accompany data outputs.
- Other responsibilities will be agreed as part of the Change Workstreams development as the scope progresses
Knowledge, Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- Financial and analytical skills
- SQL databased analytics
- The ability to be flexible and adaptable to support the Change team
- Working as part of multi matrix transformation team
- Working to tight deadlines
- Knowledge of the SAP system
Diversity is one of the Banks core values which are at the heart of everything it does. A diverse workforce with the right knowledge and skills enables connection with our clients, brings pioneering ideas, energy and innovation. The EBRD staff is characterised by its rich diversity of nationalities, cultures and opinions and we aim to sustain and build on this strength. As such, the EBRD seeks to ensure that everyone is treated with respect and given equal opportunities and works in an inclusive environment. The EBRD encourages all qualified candidates who are nationals of the EBRD member countries to apply regardless of their racial, ethnic, religious and cultural background, gender, sexual orientation or disabilities.