The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH is a state owned organisation. We work worldwide in the field of international cooperation for sustainable development. GIZ International Services (InS) is an integral division of GIZ. We offer the experience, the regional and technical know-how of GIZ in the global market and provide international clients with expertise in terms of economic and result-oriented services.
GIZ International Services is shortlisted for the EU – funded tender: “Technical Assistance to support the implementation of Investment Promotion and Business Linkages” in Ghana.
The overall is to contribute to inclusive growth in Ghana by strengthening social protection and employment systems in the country. The specific objective is to enhance social protection services notably for vulnerable population groups and to generate decent employment opportunities, with a particular attention to the youth.
The purposes are as follows:
- Organise and implement an Investment Promotion campaign,
- Implement Business linkages and export development programme.
Qualifications and skills
- At least a Master’s Degree in management, accounting, or other relevant fields or equivalent professional experience of at least 2 years in addition to the requested general professional experience.
General professional experience
- At least 4 years of relevant professional work experience of which 2 years in a development project.
Specific professional experience
- Required experience in EDF/EU procedures.
- Experience in organising investment seminars, or similar events, is an asset.
- Excellent written and oral communication in English required.
The intended start date is February 2018 and the period of implementation of the contract will be 36 months from this date.