This position will provide administrative assistance to the Sr. Director of Facilities and General Services. You will need to adapt procedures, processes and techniques to complete assignments in line with the department’s activities and goals. The duties and administrative functions will require confidentiality, initiative, sound decision-making, independent judgment and the ability to escalate serious or unique problems to higher levels.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
· Scheduling meetings and appointments for the Sr. Director.
· Logistics coordination and management of certain projects, travel schedules, processing expense statements and reserving conference rooms as necessary.
· Daily routine also includes interaction with various internal clients of all levels and at different geographic locations across the lines of businesses.
· Telephone coverage for multiple team members.
· Provide administrative support for the team.
· Actively manage the calendars of multiple team members and work effectively with other assistants to coordinate/plan meetings and conference calls, which may involve numerous time zones.
· Book travel arrangements and organize itineraries for the Sr. Director as needed.
· Process timely and accurate travel expense reports.
· Develop and maintain electronic files as needed.
· Assist with Facilities and General Services staff onboarding and off boarding which includes requesting equipment setup and system access.
· Process invoices in organization’s accounting software system.
· Manage general office needs such as ordering supplies, mail distribution, and floor maintenance.
· Assist with creation of staff identification and security cards.
· Self-starter, ability to work in a fast-paced team environment.
· PowerPoint-savvy, Excel-savvy – must be able to make updates in team presentations.
· Willing and able to learn the business and fully understand how and why tasks satisfy business needs.
· Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
· Strong organizational and time management skills.
· Ability to work independently as well as part of the team to ensure that the needs of the group are always met and that adequate assistant coverage is provided to the group.
· Make yourself available to your peers to assist with overflow, special projects and day-to-day tasks.
· Strong Technical skills – hardware and software.
· Tasks, whether routine or urgent, are completed successfully and in a timely manner.
· Understanding and demonstrating good problem-solving skills.
· Document/report/presentation preparation.
· Other administrative/general tasks.
· Establish and maintain open communication policies with peers and managers.
· Maintain familiarity with all policy and technology updates.
· Maintain confidentiality of information.
· Be knowledgeable about procedures, processes and techniques to complete assignments in line with the department’s activities and goals.
· Exercise independent judgment and the ability to escalate serious or unique problems to higher levels.
· Enthusiastic, self-motivated, effective under pressure, and flexibleâ.
• Minimum 3 years administrative secretarial experience.
• Proven PC skills, highly proficient in all Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
No relocation will be offered, applicants must live in the Atlanta area.