Tetra Tech International Development Services is currently accepting expressions of interest from qualified Administrative Assistant candidates for the USAID-funded Water, Sanitation and Hygiene Finance (WASH-FIN) program in Cambodia.
The Administrative Assistant provides clerical, administrative and logistical support to ensure the efficient operation of the WASH-FIN Cambodia office, while respecting the internal policies and procedures of Tetra Tech and of the Client.
The Administrative Assistant supports the WASH-FIN Cambodia team by managing the office documents, tracking office inventory, assisting with administrative functions, and delivering official documents as required. S/he will also be required to stand in for the Office Administrator during her maternity leave and periodically thereafter, to assume responsibility for the administration of the WASH-FIN office as following. The position will commence January 2020 for an initial twelve-month period with the possibility of extension.
Main responsibilities and tasks:
* Deliver monthly payroll remittances and related documentation to the ACLEDA Bank, and collect necessary receipts;
* In consultation with the Country Team Leader (CTL) and the Office Administrator, monitor available stocks and prepare requisition requests for all office expendable clerical supplies;
* Serve as a bank agent, cashing and depositing checks;
* Serve as the Petty Cash Custodian;
* Perform periodic reviews of non-expendable project property, and update the inventory records to ensure accuracy;
* Prepare the annual inventory report;
* Be responsible for the office’s finance, procurement and contract files, and uploading electronic copies to Egnyte;
* Assist project’ staff, consultants and visitors with logistical support for special events, meetings and workshops;
* Maintain the office’s equipment and appliances, and arrange for servicing when required;
* Assist with travel reservations and arrangements;
* When required, perform the function of the Office Administrator when s/he must be absent from the office for any period;
* Perform other duties as assigned by her/his supervisor.
* Secondary school education; university degree preferred;
* Three to five years’ experience in a professional office setting, providing administrative support. Experience with USAID- funded projects is a plus;
* Computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office applications;
* Record keeping;
* Use of standard office equipment;
* Basic accounting or bookkeeping skills. Knowledge of QuickBooks accounting software is desirable;
* Proficient in spoken and written English, and fluent in Khmer;
* Must be tactful, flexible and enthusiastic and conduct her/himself with integrity;
* Must possess good interpersonal skills, and be able to handle multiple tasks at once;
* Must be a fast learner who can work independently and with minimal supervision.
To be considered applicants must submit the following as part of the online application process:
* Cover Letter
* CV in reverse chronological format
* Reference list.
Applications that do not meet the minimum requirements listed above will not be considered. Please ensure that all necessary documents are uploaded, as incomplete applications and/or corrupt files may delay processing of your application or remove you from consideration. No phone calls will be accepted. Deadline for applications is November 11, 2019.
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of consulting, engineering, and technical services worldwide. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees – 20,000 people working together across disciplines and time zones to provide smart, sustainable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in over 400 locations around the world. We offer competitive compensation and benefits and are searching for innovative people to join our teams. We are an equal opportunity employer: EOE AA/M/F/Vets/Disability.