Please note: This posting is open to current PATH employees only*
PATH has been in Kenya since 1990, operating as part of our global organization that works in over 70 countries around the world. Over the course of two and half decades, PATH Kenya has worked closely with the Government of Kenya and other key partners in designing and applying appropriate and innovative approaches that have contributed to improving the quality of care and saving lives.
USAID Nuru Ya Mtoto aims to increase the use of quality county-led, county-owned, and county-managed health and social services for orphans and vulnerable children (OVC) and adolescents, as well as reducing new HIV infections, reducing gender-based violence, and improving the health system response to post-gender-based violence care for adolescent girls and young women (AGYW) aged 9 to 24 years. The program will safeguard the rights and welfare of children and adolescents impacted by HIV/AIDS.
USAID Nuru Ya Mtoto will be implemented at the county level, in the community and health facilities in the counties of Homa Bay, Migori, and Kisii, in close collaboration with and in support of county health management teams and the Ministry of Health of Kenya. USAID Nuru Ya Mtoto will work in coordination with USAID and other host-country public and private partners, including the departments of children services, non-governmental organizations (NGOs), community-based organizations (CBOs), and public health facilities.
PATH Kenya is seeking to recruit an Administrative and HR Officer for USAID funded Nuru ya mtoto project who will serve as key member of the project’s administration and finance team. The position will be based in Homabay Office.
Duties & Responsibilities.
- Maintain administration files and records.
- Manage the project facilities service and utility contractual agreements.
- Oversee the leases and subleases, if any.
- Assist in procurement of goods and services.
- Support the IS Officer to ensure project IT equipment maintenance.
- Oversee maintenance and mileage logbooks for all motor vehicles.
- In-charge of motor vehicles including coordination of daily drivers’ duties.
- Point person for the Internet Service Provider in the absence of the IS Officer.
- Assist in annual project budgeting process for facilities costs.
- Coordinate’s duties and activities of Drivers, Admin Assistant, Stores Clerk and Receptionist.
- Manage the Nuru ya mtoto inventory assets and ensure that the master database inventory is updated.
- Manage all office facilities, equipment, vehicles, housekeeping services, improvements, repairs for county offices in Homabay.
- Supporting the implementation of HR initiatives and systems at project level
- Providing guidance on policies and procedures
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues.
- Support in creation and implementation of effective onboarding plans