- Key administrative position within a successful global company
- Work within a high performing, supportive, enthusiastic and fun team environment
- Perth, WA
Fantastic opportunity for a mid-level Administrator to share and develop their skills within a global business and contribute to the overall success of the team, region and business.
About the role
Reporting to the Administration Leader, you’ll be working closely with Project Managers to ensure key commercial objectives are met. You’ll be responsible for maintaining project data and supporting the region by providing project and financial administrative support.
A typical day might look like this:
- Proposal setup, updating and closure;
- Project setup, updating, invoicing and closure;
- Producing, summarising and circulating project status reports and assisting Project Managers with actions;
- Assisting Project Managers with complex project data tasks and issues;
- Processing accounts payable and assisting with time entry tasks and procedure;
- Providing general administrative support as required.
The successful candidate will have:
- 5 years of previous administration experience;
- A genuine desire to contribute to the success of the team with a positive, can do attitude and drive to perform tasks timely, accurately and to the best result;
- Strong initiative and problem-solving skills;
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced Administration role with financial task responsibilities and working to and meeting critical deadlines;
- Exposure to Microsoft Office suite, (intermediate to advanced user), Adobe, and the ability to pick up new systems easily;
- Experience working with an Oracle based system will be advantageous
- Experience working within Engineering, Professional Services or Consultancies looked upon favourably; and,
- A qualification or certificate in business or financial administration, or in other related areas, is looked upon favourably.
Our talented geoservices and project management specialists collaborate with our project partners and clients to deliver vital national and international projects in transport and property infrastructure; mining and oil and gas.
Since joining Tetra Tech, we’ve combined the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with Coffey’s reputation and deep expertise in Australia and New Zealand.
It’s a strong combination that’s supporting our growth and creating exciting opportunities.
Our culture and benefits
Our culture is underpinned by our values and our behaviours: doing the right thing; exploring new
ideas; collaborating and sharing knowledge and ensuring our own and each other’s well-being.
Our flexible work practices are important to our culture too.
We understand that work is only one of the things we do in life. That’s why we’ve introduced our new flexibility option which allows you to purchase up to 4 weeks of additional leave on top of your regular annual leave.
Our benefits include:
- Supportive and flexible work environment
- Commitment to your career development
- Competitive salary package
- Purchase of additional leave on top of regular annual leave
- Paid Parental and Partner Leave
Coffey believes in equal opportunity.
We care about what makes us different – and it’s our people.
We value our unique backgrounds, experiences and thinking. Our clients do too. They’re the very things that fuel collaboration and ingenuity in the solutions we deliver.