PATH is a global nonprofit dedicated to achieving health equity. With more than 40 years of experience forging multisector partnerships, and with expertise in science, economics, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales up innovative solutions to the world’s most pressing health challenges.
Working closely with Congolese communities and government leaders, PATH addresses some of the Democratic Republic of Congo’s (DRC) toughest health challenges. We apply our on-the-ground expertise to HIV, tuberculosis, malaria, digital health and neglected tropical diseases as well as reproductive, maternal, and child health. Our work includes advocating at the national level to strengthen funding for essential health interventions, such as immunization; providing targeted technical assistance; leveraging our relationships with funders, private industry, community-based organizations, and others for sustainable results; and adapting and introducing innovative, low-cost technologies and evidence-based best practices. Our operational presence in the DRC has grown steadily since 2009.
PATH DRC is looking to hire a Admin-Finance Assistant to offer support to the DRC country program.
- Assist SADM with relationships with vendors, service providers and landlord, ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time.
- Responsible for managing office supplies.
- Allocate tasks and assignments to country office drivers and monitor their performance.
- Assign and monitor clerical, administrative and secretarial responsibilities and tasks to the receptionist.
- Assist SADM with relationship with the security and cleaning services.
- Other admin tasks as requested by SADM and/or Country Director.
Finance – Accounting
- Enter all overhead cost related transactions into Business World (invoices, requisitions, Workshop advances and Expense reports, etc.)
- Track expenses against budgets for overhead costs.
- Supervise petty cash reconciliation with receptionist.
- Calculate prorated shared costs (fuel, airtime, shared temp staff, vehicle costs, etc.) for PADMs review and approval.
- Perform mobile money payments (vodacash, etc.)
- Other finance/accounting tasks as required by Senior Finance Officer, SADM and/or Country Director.