Under the supervision of Field Coordinator, you will be in charge to identify and implement high quality WaSH and DRR activities, in conformity with overarching strategy and the standards set internationally, by ACF and by national policies.
- Set up, implement the WaSH & DRR project and report on WaSH/DRR activities
- Supervise and manage the WASH/DRR team
- Identify needs and contribute to project elaboration, contribute to strategy and the positioning of the WaSH/DRR Department
- Contribute to the quality, accountability and impact measurement process of his/her program
- Participate in the coordination, representation and partnerships of ACF in his/her area of intervention
- Demonstrate personal commitment in promoting Gender Equality and ACF Gender Minimum Standards
You hold a Diploma equivalent to Master in a field related to WASH.
You have at least 3 years’ experience working in WASH and at least one experience working on community-based DRR project.
You demonstrate abilities to work productively under stress.
You have solid working knowledge of project cycle management, budgeting, planning and forecast processes.
You have experience in managing teams (20 staff), involving several technical components (WASH/DRR) on a multi-location program. You are recognized for you organization, training and capacity building skills, you are able to ensure effective organizational representation at different levels. You are cultural sensitive and have working in conflict areas. Familiar with Europaid, BMZ reporting and regulation is an asset.
Creativity, innovation and adaptability skills are essentials. You demonstrate a commitment to gender equity and to the principles of Action Contre la Faim.
Prior work experience in Southeast Asia is an additional asset.
Fluent in written and spoken English.
Status: long-term contract, provided by ACF according to the French legislation.
Remuneration and benefits :
- Monthly gross salary from 1600€ to 1975€ upon experience.
- Per diem and living allowance: 159€ + 260€ (cf eurocost) net, field paid.
- + 16% of monthly gross salary as reimbursement of retirement insurance for non-French citizen.
- + Child allowance, limited to 5 children.
Transportation and accommodation:
- Coverage of transportation costs to and in the mission.
- Individual room in guesthouse covered (préciser si logement individuel)
Medical coverage: 100% coverage of medical expenses + repatriation insurance.
Leaves and RnR:
- 25 days of paid leaves per year.
- + 20 RnR per year.
- + 215 € at each RnR period (averagely every 3 months – préciser si mission plus favorable).
- Coverage of the transportation expenses to the RnR area of reference.
- Free and unlimited access to the certifying e-learning platform Crossknowledge ©.
- Technical trainings at HQ or regional level (averagely 1 per year).
- Intermission Workshop once a year.
- Opportunity of coaching (DP) or mentorship.
- Participation to external trainings costs upon eligibility of the request.
Our program are implemented in 2 districts; Sittwe and Minbya. The project is implemented in both camp and rural areas.
If you like to work in DRR, if you are creative and innovative and if you want to work in closed and continuous collaboration with other PMs, join us !