Under the supervision of the Deputy Country Director Program, you will be in charge of guaranteeing the quality and the relevance of Food Security and Livelihood (FSL) Department strategy and interventions of the mission, in conformity with ACF and international standards and national policies.
- Contribute to defining the country strategy as well as the strategy and positioning of the technical department
- Coordinate the identification of needs and the formulation of project proposals
- Oversee the implementation of programs/projects and ensure that reports are submitted
- Guarantee the quality of projects
- Ensure the active participation of ACF in national sectoral coordination and technical forums
- Team management
- Promote capitalization, technical development and research within the sectoral Department
You have a master degree in agricultural sector or related fields, with minimum 3 years of experience in the field of humanitarian work in development or emergency context with at least a solid experience of 2 years of professional FSL technical and coordination experience, preferably in an NGO.
You demonstrate an ability to provide professional technical advice in a broad range of FSL technical areas.
You also have strong technical and coordination experience, you are well known for your excellent interpersonal, organizational, multitasking, team player and communication skills.
You have strong capacity to work in tense conditions and insecure and volatile context, knowing that travels to the field sites will be regular.
You are fluent in written and spoken English. Arabic will be consider as an asset.
Remuneration and benefits:
- Monthly gross salary from 2688€ to 3433 € upon experience.
- Per diem and living allowance: 257€ + 356€ (cf eurocost) net, field paid.
- + 12 % of monthly gross salary as country allowance (216€ to 276€)
- + 16% of monthly gross salary as reimbursement of retirement insurance for non-French citizen. (288€ to 368€)
- + Child allowance, limited to 5 children
Transportation and accommodation:
- Coverage of transportation costs to and in the mission.
- Individual room in guesthouse covered
Medical coverage: 100% coverage of medical expenses + repatriation insurance.
Leaves and RnR:
- 25 days of paid leaves per year.
- + 20 RnR per year.
- + 215 € at each RnR period (averagely every 3 months)
- Coverage of the transportation expenses to the RnR area of reference.
- Free and unlimited access to the certifying e-learning platform Crossknowledge ©
- Technical trainings at HQ or regional level (averagely 1 per year).
- Intermission Workshop once a year.
- Opportunity of coaching or mentorship.
- Participation to external trainings costs upon eligibility of the request.
There are high people needs in conflict context with consequent operational challenges; this is a stimulating position that requires strong commitment. If you are innovative on methodologies and approaches, if you like to reinforce team capacities on technical and managerial issues, this position is for you!